







Another fun filled day!! We started with the buffet breakfast again and got our day going. We went to a huge botanical garden park with some great scenery. We then went and had lunch at a small local chinese restaurant( aren''t they all), and then headed to the Olympic "Water Cube" where Michael Phelps made history. It was just amazing being there reliving the summer olympics and seeing it first hand. We then took a cab back and had some Mickey D's. We are now relaxing and getting ready for the Panda Zoo and Lama Temple tomorrow.
Hannah could not be having more fun if she tried. On Gotcha Day she clung to me, from then on it was Mary Ann and ignored Abigail and I. Now she is all about laughing and giving hugs and kisses as much as she can. She has the most contagious laugh! She talks a lot of chinese to us and we are starting, in context, to guess what she wants or is trying to say. It is amazing how much love we feel for Hannah and how perfectly she fits right in.
We are having so much fun and we just count our blessings everyday. God is so good!!
Enjoy the video of the "Water Cube" (commentary questionable)

Love it! What a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteThomas,
ReplyDeleteI liked looking at your pictures.
I miss you. I hope you are having a good time.
I can't wait to play with you when you come home. I want to meet Hannah.
Take a picture of a Panda for me, Like Kung Go Panda.
Love,
Cam K