Hannah Yuanli Burkhardt

Hannah Yuanli Burkhardt
We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children Romans 8:23

March 7, 2009

Our first posting


Well here we are on the world wide web:) We are scheduled to leave for China on Friday, March 27. Only 2 weeks & 6 days from now.

We are busy checking our lists over and over trying to make sure that we have everything we need. It won't be long and Hannah will be in our arms. Yesterday, Abby was playing with her friend Luke. Luke and Abby are the same age. They played so well together. It makes me excited for Abby to have a sister who is the same age. It will be great. God definitely knows what He is doing:) I love my family!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey guys!!!! So excited to see your blog!!! Hope to read more about your family as you travel to china and back with your little girl!!!!
    We have a blog too....www.dunhamgang.blogpsot.com there are some videos if you want to see the kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Burkhardt Seven! It took quite a bit of searching to get here. Your link on your e-mail did not work. Good thing I am a computer sleuth.:) We are all looking forward to having another niece and cousin join the Burkhardt clan!
    You are in our prayers!
    neb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to another Burkhardt niece and cousin! You are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am literally sitting here in tears! I had no idea this is where you were in the process with Hannah! To say I am happy and excited for you all doesn't even begin to describe it. I love that ya'll have a blog and are inviting us all to experience this with you. We miss and love you all so much. Love, Sue (and the Joes and Carolyn!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this! Can't wait to take the trip with you virtually!!
    I love watching the Lord melt you, mold you, fill you, use you. May the spirit of the living God fall afresh on you! (There's a song in there somewhere! :)
    Love ya all
    LK

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so exciting. I'm so glad I came across this information on Facebook! I will be thinking and praying for you all as you go get little Hannah and make her a part of your most wonderful family. Abby will have a perfect playmate and I'm sure your boys will also be overjoyed just like you all! I miss you all very much and hopefully will get to see you all this summer. Have a safe trip! Love you all,
    Mariann Fineran & Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeff and family.
    We will watch your progress and keep you in our prayers for a safe round trip. You are a wonderful family.
    Joe and Patti Higgins

    ReplyDelete