Hannah Yuanli Burkhardt

Hannah Yuanli Burkhardt
We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children Romans 8:23

March 29, 2009

Gotcha Day












We have been waiting three years for this day. All of the prayers have been answered. Hannah is amazing:) She is kind, curious, loving and simply adorable!!!! She has such a sweet disposition:) Her laughter is contagious!!!! The kids adore her!!!! God is sooooo good!!!!!!
(double click pic's to enlarge)


9 comments:

  1. Got up first thing this morning to see pics of little Hannah. We are so excited and can't wait to meet her. Congratulations on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!
    Hannah is beautiful, and is in an amazing family. I pray that the transition is smooth, and she adjusts easily.
    I called mom and dad, I had to share all I had seen with them, not wanting them to feel left out because they don't have a computer :), they are going to go to Rick's and see what you have posted. They are sooo excited to see Hannah, as well as the rest of you.
    Love to all,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again,
    I wrote my fisrt comments on the wrong day. It is with your earlier pictures. You all look so happy. What you are doing is a blessing for all of us.

    Love, Ruth Foster

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift God has given all of us. She is sure a cutey and will be a treasure to all. The girls were excited to see their new cousin. They will be even more excited to meet her. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend shared this scripture with us on our gotcha day and now I get to share it with you!

    O Lord, your are my God;I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfact faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.
    Isaiah 25:1
    Praise to His name! What a great faminly you are.
    Nate, Becky and children

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is so good!
    We hope you can feel the prayer and the love from North Carolina. Thanks so much for posting! I wish I could come up with something more eloquent to say, like everyone else, but all I can do is sit here in tears, just in awe of God's journey for you. Love to all of you.
    Sue, Joe, Joseph and Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm at Uncle Don's. How adorable! We love her already. Missing you guys and looking forward for the homecoming. Our prayers have been answered. March 29th was an eventful day-Bryan's Birthday,getting Hannah, Curt bowled a 300, MSU made it into the final 4 and the Pistons won. I could hardly sleep last night. Love ya all. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyday we log on to our computer to see how you all are doing! Hannah is beautiful and we are excited to meet her on her first visit to church. You ALL are so blessed to have found one another!!!!!
    God Bless You All! Love, The Hufton Family

    ReplyDelete